Mrs. Altavilla's Second Grade Supply List
- 1 box Crayola Twistable colored pencils (12 pack)
- 2 boxes standard No. 2 pencils (Ticonderoga)
- 2 plastic two-pocket folders, both with prongs in the middle, please.
- 1 Mead Primary notebook (half page for writing with dotted lines, and the top half should have a blank space for illustrations)
- 1 standard size supply box, no bigger than 9 in x 5 inches and easy to open hard case, please
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 pack of glue sticks
- 2 boxes of tissues (I may ask for more in January)
- 1 container of Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipes (just the boys, please)
- 1 small can of spray Lysol (just the girls, please)
- 2 containers of baby wipes
- $7 cash or check to BDMS for Scholastic Weekly Magazine
** I have spent some time in the classroom this summer, and there are many brand new left over items from years past. I want to use these items this year and cut down on what you have to purchase :). Thank you for your time, help, and support.