At Mount Saint Mary College, Criminology isn't a passive learning of crime and laws; rather, it is a service-oriented major of understanding crime with the mission to change society from that knowledge.
Specialize your degree
Mount Criminology students can choose to concentrate in four different areas:
- Criminal Justice System
- Juvenile Justice
- Restorative Justice
Make your degree even more marketerable with an internship at a local agency, such as the New York State Police, New York State Office of Children and Family Services, and Orange County Probation/Parole.
The Mount difference
A stellar Criminology program isn’t the only thing you’ll find at Mount Saint Mary College!
- Small, tight-knit community of students and faculty (13:1 student to faculty ratio)
- Scenic campus overlooking the breathtaking Hudson River located in Newburgh, NY (and conveniently located halfway between Albany and New York City)
- Spacious dorms, a modern library, and four dining areas
- 30 campus clubs and organizations and 21 Division III athletics
- Generous scholarships and financial aid (99% of freshmen receive Mount scholarships and grants)
- Academic support from the Career Center, Writing Center, and Office of Student Success
All of this preparation leads to fantastic alumni success – 95% of our 2017 graduates were employed within 6 months of graduation (2017 graduate survey).
Come see all that the Mount has to offer by visiting our beautiful campus! At an Admissions event, you can hear about the Mount experience from current students and faculty, attend information sessions on the admissions process and your intended major, and take a tour of campus. Schedule your visit online today!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions | 1-888-YES-MSMC | email@example.com | Request Info | Schedule a Visit | Apply Online | Explore Academic Programs