Mount Saint Mary College will be reopening for all students, faculty, and staff for the Fall 2020 semester. The first day of Classes is Monday, August 24.
We have created this Fall 2020 Reopening website to serve as a resource for the entire Mount Community. This site will provide you with the latest information on a variety of topics related to the college’s reopening for the upcoming semester.
Move-in and Fall 2020 Schedule
Residence Halls will open in August. The move-in process will take place in phases to limit the number of people on campus at one time. Students will only be able to move in during their assigned times and can only bring one helper each. Students and helpers must wear a face covering at all times.
There are some notable changes to the academic calendar for this coming semester: Students will return earlier, and classes will move online after Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, August 20 and Friday, August 21: Freshmen move into residence halls
- Friday, August 21 – Sunday, August 23: Upper-classmen move into residence halls
- Monday, August 24: Classes begin
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day. No classes.
- Monday, October 12: Columbus Day. No classes.
- Tuesday, November 24: Last day of on-campus classes
- Wednesday, November 25 – Sunday, November 29: Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, November 30: Fall semester resumes with classes online
- Saturday, December 5: Last day of classes
- Monday December 7 – Saturday, December 12: Virtual Final Exams Week
- Sunday, December 13: Winter Break begins