The Mount’s RN to BS program allows you to build on your experience and become the best nurse possible.
Why the Mount?
There are many reasons to earn your BS in Nursing at the Mount:
- A highly-respected School of Nursing with experienced faculty
- Hybrid classes that provide flexibility and support through online and on-campus classes
- 7-week courses help you move through the program quickly
- A transfer-friendly application process makes it easy to bring your credits
- The Mount's vast network of nursing alumni will put you in good company
- Competitive tuition for Nursing courses
- CCNE accreditation
At the Mount, we want to see you succeed.That’s why we will work with you every step of the way — throught the application process and beyond. Students with their RN license, or those who are in the process of receiving it, can further their career with a valuable BS in Nursing from the Mount.
What to expect?
Students work hands-on with our nursing faculty, all of whom are seasoned professionals with field experience and a passion for helping others. As a student, you can expect
- Nine nursing courses
- Flexible practice hours
- Personal advisement
- Student support, including the writing center
Request more information and we'll send you more details on the Mount's RN to BSN program. Click here for more.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Mount Saint Mary College are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education