Access the Chronicle of Higher Education!
Everyone at the Mount is now eligible for a free personal
subscription to the digital edition of the Chronicle of
Higher Education, thanks to a campus-wide site license.
With your account, you’ll have online or mobile access to the full
text of the Chronicle back to 1989, including all
premium articles and resources.
As you know, the Chronicle of Higher Education
is an essential resource in higher ed that allows faculty and
administrators to keep on top of the latest news, trends, data and
discussions impacting academe. (And don’t worry—you can still find
the print edition of the Chronicle at Kaplan
Library if you prefer to read that.)
Some of the features of the Chronicle Digital edition
- Unrestricted access to the Chronicle.com on any device anywhere
in the world.
- Seamless site entry using only your personal campus email
address and password.
- Unlimited searchable access to the archive of daily articles,
The Chronicle Review and annual special reports.
- Unlimited free downloads of The Chronicle’s iPad edition for
all site license users.
- Sign up for free subscriptions to daily and weekly newsletters
for the latest news stories and commentary on higher ed. including
Daily Faculty Update, Chronicle Review, College Leadership Digest,
and many more.
To create an account:
Simply go to Chronicle.com
for complete access
- Go to Chronicle.com and
click on the “Log In” link at top right-hand side of the page.
- Choose the “Create an account now” option.
- Click and confirm your campus email address, then follow the
steps on the account set-up pages.
If you’re in mobile view:
- Go to Chronicle.com on
your device’s Web.
- Scroll down to click the “Log In”.
- Enter and confirm your campus email address, then follow the
steps on the account setup pages.
If you’re in the standard view:
Follow the “If you’re off campus: computer” steps.
After completing the steps above, you're ready to access
the digital Chronicle of Higher Education!