Reopening at the Mount
The college will continue to do random surveillance testing of students, staff, and faculty throughout this semester. If you are contacted, you are required to participate. Please note that having one or both doses of the vaccine does not exempt you from this process.
Stopping the spread
- Even if you have been vaccinated, you need to follow all of these guidelines to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Fill out the daily screener honestly and be prepared to display it if asked
- Wear a mask whenever you are outside of your room
- Maintain six feet of social distance whenever possible
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
- Gatherings (other than class) are limited to 10 people indoors and outdoors
- Staff should continue to follow the current policy with office capacity kept at 50 percent or less
The Mount community is uniting in following safety precautions to stop the spread of COVID-19.