2022 Commencement Celebration
For general Commencement questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Livestream of the Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 21
- Each graduate will be photographed by a professional photographer on stage. Color proofs will be sent to the graduates and orders may be placed directly with Island Photography at www.islandphoto.com.
Bathrooms are located in Aquinas Hall and the Dominican Center. Handicapped restrooms are located in Bishop Dunn Memorial School. Food tent is next to Bishop Dunn School.
- The Campus Bookstore will be open from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- If you requested a wheelchair in advance it will be available at the Information Tent near Bishop Dunn School. If you would like to use a wheelchair temporarily to assist a family member or friend to the tent, please visit the Information Tent. Temporary-use wheelchairs must be returned to the Information Tent as soon as possible so they are available for others.
- Diplomas are not distributed at the graduation ceremony. On the day of the ceremony, students will only receive the cover for their diploma. Diplomas will be available for pick-up in the Registrar's Office beginning Monday, June 10th. If you would like your diploma mailed, please use your MSMC email account and email your request to: email@example.com. If you are providing an address different from the address on your record, please indicate if this is a permanent change.
- All cars must enter the campus via the main entrance on Powell Avenue. After the ceremony the other gates will be opened to allow cars to leave by different routes.
- “Meet & Greet” locations will be set up on the lawn next to the Aquinas Hall parking lot for every division/school requesting one. This is where you can gather with your fellow division majors. All meet-and-greets will be lined up in this area – just look for the banner for your division/school.