Come work with us!
If you enjoy a close, family atmosphere and fulfilling work that makes a difference in the lives of young people, you will love working at Mount Saint Mary College.
Mount Saint Mary College is an independent, liberal arts college located in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley, 60 miles north of New York City, with a strong focus on preparing students for lifelong service. The college is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to diversifying its faculty and staff. Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate in its employment, operations, programs, and services on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to accept phone inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Education, Adjunct Instructors
- Education, Assistant Professor
- Geography, Adjunct Instructor
- Information Technology, Assistant Professor
- Nursing, Adjunct Instructor
- Philosophy, Adjunct Instructor
- Religious Studies, Adjunct Instructor
- Content Specialist, Marketing
- Director of Simulation, Nursing
- Security Officer
- Student Financial Services Coordinator
Mount Saint Mary College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association, NCATE, CCNE, and IACBE.