Come work with us!
If you enjoy a close, family atmosphere and fulfilling work that makes a difference in the lives of young people, you will love working at Mount Saint Mary College.
Mount Saint Mary College is an independent, liberal arts college located in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley, 60 miles north of New York City, with a strong focus on preparing students for lifelong service. The college is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to diversifying its faculty and staff. Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate in its employment, operations, programs, and services on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to accept phone inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Business, Assistant Professor (Production Systems & Operations Management)
- Education, Adjunct Instructors
- Geography, Adjunct Instructor
- History, Adjunct Instructor
- Human Services, Adjunct Instructor
- Nursing, Adjunct Instructor
- Nursing, Instructor/Assistant Professor
- Philosophy, Adjunct Instructor
- Psychology, Assistant Professor
- Religious Studies, Adjunct Instructor
- Admissions Counselor
- Assistant Coach, Men's Lacrosse
- Assistant Coach, Women's Tennis
- Assistant Director of Facilities
- Assistant Director of Student Engagement
- Director of Admissions
- Enrollment Management Analyst/Slate CRM Manager
- Head ESports Coach
- HVAC Technician
- Operations Assistant
- Security Officer
- Security Officer
Mount Saint Mary College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association, NCATE, CCNE, and IACBE.