Clubs & Activities
Did you know that only about 20% of your college experience happens in the classroom? What are you going to do with the other 80%? Hopefully study, of course, but besides that, there’s so much to get involved in at the Mount.
So get out of your room and take a leap of faith. At best, you’ll make memories to last a lifetime. At worst, you'll meet new people and maybe make a friend. Sounds like a win-win to us!
Why get involved?
“Each person has a place here at the Mount and getting involved helped me find mine.” - Steven Tobey '18
“Some of my best memories of college are through the clubs and groups that I have been involved with; there is something for everyone to do.” - Olivia Bogle '17
“Getting involved in extracurricular activities was one of the greatest decisions I have made here at the Mount, and it introduced me to a lot of great people with similar interests.” - Steve Juergensen '17
The #1 piece of advice that our students share for prospective students is to get involved. It will definitely change your entire college experience for the better.
Events and Trips
Boredom doesn’t exist here. From drive-in movie nights and stuffed animal making to 3D roller coasters and goat yoga, there’s an event practically every day. Oh and bingo is super popular here. That might surprise you, but it won't when you see the awesome prizes you can win!
Looking to get off campus? Thankfully, our programming board organizes weekend trips to local spots like hiking Mount Beacon and the Army football game at West Point or taking a ride to NYC for Broadway musicals, Yankees games, and of course, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. The best part is, as a Mount student, you get a steep discount on tickets!
School Spirit Events
If you go to nothing else on campus, these are the must-do events as a Knight.
Student Engagement Office
Meet the Student Engagement Staff
Melissa CruzAssociate Director of Student EngagementContactPhone:845-569-3685Email:Melissa.Cruz@msmc.eduDepartment/Office
Candace WhiteDirector of Student EngagementContactPhone:Office: 845-569-3112Email:Candace.White@msmc.eduDepartment/OfficeLocationHudson 114