Transfer & Degree Completion
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree
Whether you’re transferring from a two- or four-year college or completing your degree after being away from school for a while, we are thrilled to be a part of your educational journey. You’ll fit right in here at the Mount; in fact, 25% of our students are transfer students!
Benefits of Transferring to the Mount
- Experienced, helpful Transfer counselors ready to walk you through the process
- Transfer agreements with local community colleges
- Exclusive half-tuition Transfer Honors scholarships available
- Option for daytime or evening-only programs
The Three Main Questions
Let’s see if we can guess this correctly. You probably have three main questions about transferring, right?
- Will my credits transfer?
- How long will it take to complete my degree?
- How much is this going to cost?
We wish we could just give you all of these answers right now, but transferring is highly personal and no two transfer experiences are the same. So we highly encourage you to start the transfer process by simply emailing our transfer counselors. If you have it on hand, include a copy of your transcript(s). Our counselors can do a credit evaluation, telling you exactly how many credits will transfer, and thus able to help you figure out how long your degree will take and what it will cost. There’s no obligation to enroll by doing a credit evaluation, and you’ll receive real answers tailored to you instead of generalized information.
Transferring in Six Easy Steps
Only six steps stand between you and starting classes at the Mount!
- First, start the conversation by emailing our transfer counselors or requesting more information!
- Next, set up an appointment with your counselor or attend an admissions event to answer any questions you might have and go over your unique transfer journey. Plus, take a tour of our gorgeous campus!
- Apply in person at an admissions event or online! Don’t forget to fill out the FAFSA as well to be considered for financial aid.
- After getting accepted, set up a meeting with your counselor to go over any last questions or register for classes.
- Pay your deposit.
- Attend Transfer Student Orientation to get acclimated to the college and get ready for a great Mount experience!
Transfer Admissions Criteria
Application requirements: Completed application, official high school transcript, official SAT/ACT scores (if you have under 24 college credits), and official transcripts from each college you’ve attended
GPA requirement: 2.5+ (3.0 for Nursing)
Application fee: $45
Application deadline: Apply any time — the Mount has rolling admissions.
Of Mount students are transfer students
The maximum number of credits you can transfer from a 2-year college
The maximum number of credits you can transfer if you attended a 4-year college