Office of Alumni Engagement
Once a Knight, always a Knight
Commencement isn't the end of your Mount experience; it’s just the beginning of a lifelong relationship with your alma mater!
This Alumni site is your first step to staying connected. Read the latest college news, connect with your classmates, and continue your experience as a #KnightforLife.
Did you know that with your Alumni ID card you still have access to many Mount resources as alumni? Here’s just some of the many resources you have as a Mount alum:
- Library and printing privileges: Need a book or article? Alumni are welcome to borrow materials or use research databases through the Kaplan Library. Plus, receive 1,250 free printing points (about 250 pages) per year through the college printers. Simply sign in to any campus computer and swipe your Alumni ID card at the printer to use these points.
- Recreation center: Missing the Kaplan Center facilities? Now you don’t have to! Alumni and their immediate family members may use the recreation center on Fridays from 5 pm to closing and on Saturdays and Sundays during regular hours of operation. For hours of operation, click here.
- Career Center: We’re dedicated to your long term success. The Career Center often hosts events for students and alumni job seekers. Additionally, the Knight Network database can assist you in connecting with potential employers looking to hire Mount alumni. Be sure to follow them on Instagram to keep up with their latest events and job prep tips!
- Transcripts: Need a copy of your official transcript? No problem! Simply fill out a Transfer Request form here or contact the Registrar’s Office with any questions.
- Weddings: Want to get married at the Mount? Our Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary is available to Mount alumni for weddings. Please see the MSMC Wedding Policy for more details.
Free MSMC lock screen!
Keep the Mount's beautiful views with you all the time with these free downloadable MSMC lock screens!