Mount Saint Mary College is offering an Open House for all interested students on Sunday, October 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You can register at www.msmc.edu/OpenHouse.
Come see what makes Mount Saint Mary College special. Throughout the open house, prospective students and their families will connect with current students; discover the college's wide variety of majors; learn more about the Mount's academic programs from professors; learn how to get involved in all aspects of the Mount community and how to create a great college experience; explore how combining service and learning can spark personal growth and change throughout the world; have an opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor to ask questions; and more.
In addition, the college is offering several exciting new programs for incoming first-year students:
- A Cybersecurity Certificate program with three track options: Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, and Digital Forensics.
- A Master of Science in Nursing and Post-Master's Certificate Nursing track: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, which will focus on care for clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- The Sports Management major (also available as a concentration for Business majors), which will prepare students for a wide variety of professional opportunities in the sports industry.
- Humanities@Work, a new Interdisciplinary bachelor's program that fuses coursework with hands-on service and internship experience.
Please note that all on-campus visitors must wear face coverings while inside college buildings and residence halls. In addition, before coming on campus, all visitors MUST provide one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination, OR
- Negative COVID test within 72 hours, OR
- Proof of recovering from COVID within the last 90 days