Mount Saint Mary College is an independent, liberal arts college located in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley, 60 miles north of New York City, easily accessible by train or plane. The college is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to diversifying its faculty. Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate in its employment, operations, programs, and services on the basis of race, age, creed, national origin, gender, sex, or disability.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to accept phone inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Accounting, Adjunct Instructor
- Astronomy, Adjunct Instructor
- Health Care Management/Business, Assistant Professor
- History, Adjunct Instructor
- Information Technology, Assistant Professor
- Mathematics Instructor
- Marketing, Adjunct Instructor
- Nursing, Full time faculty
- Nursing, Assistant Professor
- Production and Operations Management, Assistant Professor
- Psychology, Adjunct Instructor
- Sociology, Adjunct Instructor
View all job openings.
Mount Saint Mary College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association, NCATE, CCNE, and IACBE.