Mount Saint Mary College is an independent, liberal arts college located in New York’s scenic Hudson Valley, 60 miles north of New York City, easily accessible by train or plane. The college is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to diversifying its faculty and staff. Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate in its employment, operations, programs, and services on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to accept phone inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Business, Adjunct Instructors
- Education, Adjunct Instructors
- Education, Assistant Professor
- Geography, Adjunct Instructor
- Healthcare Management, Assistant Professor
- Information Technology, Assistant Professor
- Nursing, Adjunct Instructor
- Nursing, Full time faculty
- Psychology, Assistant Professor
- Sociology, Adjunct Instructor
View all job openings.
Mount Saint Mary College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association, NCATE, CCNE, and IACBE.