Mathematics and Information Technology
A division that really adds up
With innovative new programs like Actuarial Science and Cybersecurity and opportunities for research and application of skills outside the classroom, our graduates are ready to enter these fast-growing fields with the training they need to be successful.
Our best asset, however, is the close relationships our students develop with the faculty of our division. We bet you can’t find a time when our divisional office isn’t filled with students, working together at whiteboards to problem solve, often with faculty working right alongside them.
So let’s go solve problems, together.
Math & IT Programs
- Mathematics with a concentration in Actuarial Science
- Mathematics BA / MS in Education
- Information Technology - Cybersecurity
- Information Technology - Educational Technologies
- Information Technology - Human Computer Interaction
- Information Technology - Networking
- Information Technology - Programming